TOP 5 FAQs
1) How long can I check out a book?
- Print book, 3 weeks
- E-book, it depends on the vendor
2) Can I renew a print book?
- Yes, twice for 3 Weeks (total 6 weeks)
3) Do I need ID to check out a book?
- Print book, yes, you need your SVSU ID card
- E-book - in most cases you will need to create an account in the database you are using
4) How many print books can I check out?
- 50 books
5) How do I add money to my print balance?
- at the printbalance page:
http://www.svsu.edu/printbalance (use a credit card)
- at the Circulation desk (1st floor Zahnow Library)
- at the Cashiers Office (Wicks Hall).
NOTE: For wireless printing use this link: http://webprint.svsu.edu:7290/
For more FAQs click on the FAQ tab at the top of the page.