Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The Library has 30 notebook computers available for students to check out on a first come-first serve basis.
The conditions of check out are significantly different for these computers compared to other Library resources
- The check out period is for library use only
- No renewals are permitted
- Overdue fines begin at $5 when 15 minutes late and increase up to the cost of the computer.
- The computers must be returned no later than 15 minutes before closing during normal Library hours
- Students are responsible for any and all repair costs incurred. Type of damage may include (but not limited to):
- Damage to computer and/or screen
- Cracked, scratched or broken parts
- Damage caused by foreign materials
- Damage caused by excessive force
- SVSU does not assume responsibility for the presence of malicious software, viruses, etc.
Special Needs Equipment
Special needs equipment available in the Library include:
Amigos - The Circulation Desk has three Amigo power scooters provided by Disability Services. These are available on a first come-first serve basis. These are checked out on a daily basis.
Phonic Ear - Phonic Ear is a portable wireless FM systems for Personal Assistive Listening. The Circulation Desk has one available for check out on a first come-first serve basis. These are checked out on a daily basis.
All of the equipment is available on a first come-first serve basis for same-day use within the SVSU campus. See http://librarysubjectguides.svsu.edu/disability for more information on Library services.