Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Must be full or part-time SVSU faculty
Integrate writing into course instruction to enhance student learning of course content*
Use writing in ways consistent with the goals of the academic program and SVSU
Develop effective student writing processes and practices
Demonstrate integration of writing that is innovative and multi-faceted.
"The Innovative Writing in Teaching Award is supported by the Office of the Provost and coordinated by the University Writing Committee. The Award of $1,000 is presented annually at the Writing Awards reception in April."
See SVSU web page for Annual Innovative Writing in Teaching Award
Innovative Writing in Teaching Award
- 2005-2006 - Andrew Chubb, Chemistry
- 2006-2007 - Erik Trump, Political Science
- 2007-2008 - Mary Graiver, Nursing
- 2008-2009 - Brad Jarvis, History
- 2009-2010 - Jennifer Bridges, Kinesiology
- 2010-2011 - Rose Lange, Nursing
- 2011-2012 - Emily Kelley, Art