Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Display guidelines & policies
Displays must be requested through the Libary Administration office using the "Melvin J. Zahnow Library Display Agreement"
- The Melvin J Zahnow Library reserves the right to remove any display for any reason.
- Library staff members may relocate display pieces to more suitable areas, without notifiying the display owner, if the original site is deemed to endanger patrons or disrupts their flow of traffic.
- The Melvin J. Zahnow Library cannot be held responsible for the damage or theft of any item on display.
- If damage occurs, library staf member will remove the piece form the display, unrepaired, and contact the display owner.
- Displays shall not be displayed for more than 2 months.
- The Melvin J. Zahnow Library will ensure the proper disposal of display items not reclaimed after one year.
Designated areas for displays are indicated on the "Melvin J. Zahnow Library Display Agreement" form. Alternate areas for displays must be pre-approved by Library staff.