Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print Periodicals Collection
The term periodicals includes journals, magazines and newspapers, and collectively are referred to as serials (although some of these terms are interchangeable).
- Periodicals, as distinct from journals or magazines, may sometimes be cataloged as part of our book collections.
Online Journals - The majority of the library's periodicals are available online within the library's databases. Search for specific titles on the Journal Search page.
Location of periodicals
The Periodicals Collection is shelved in distinct areas:
- Current Periodicals, including newspapers, are shelved on the 3rd floor of the library.
- Bound Periodicals, and back issues of newspapers, are shelved on the 3rd floor of the Library.
- Microfilm titles are located on the 2nd floor. Please ask for assistance at the 1st or 2nd floor circulation desk in using microform.
Staff at the 1st and 2nd floor Circulation and Research Services Desks are available to assist with finding articles.
For assistance contact . . .
- Periodicals Assistant: Gloria Turner, Zahnow Library, 989-964-4241, email@example.com
- Circulation Desk : 989-964-4240
- Reference Desk: 989-964-4242
- For online access problems, E-Resources Librarian: Beth Johns, MLIS, Zahnow Library, 989-964-2158, firstname.lastname@example.org