Learn about the library by taking a self guided tour through the building.
How the tour works:
1. Look for the 14 self-guided tour signs placed throughout the library.
2. Each sign has a unique URL or QR code which you can scan to watch a short 1-2 minute video that describes that location or service.
3. Watch the video using your phone, tablet or laptop. You can borrow headphones or laptops from the library's circulation desk. We
recommend you use headphones so as not to disturb library patrons.
4. Although the tour is designed to follow a specific path, you can visit the tour locations in any order you wish.
5. When you have completed the tour test what you have learned by taking the following quiz (optional):
Guided tours of the library are also available by request. To set up an appointment for a library tour, contact Catherine Curtis, Research & First Year Experience Librarian: