WANT TO SCHEDULE A STUDY ROOM?
* You can schedule a room for 2, 2-hour blocks totaling 4 hours in one day.
*The reservation can be made up to 7 days in advance.
* Requests must be made at least 15 minutes before the time to begin. (Example, it is 12:15 you should schedule a room for no earlier than 12:30.)
* Choose a room that fits your group. Large groups should choose Z117B, Z306, or Z404.
* You must put an event title in the registration. We suggest using “study,” your initials or a class name as the event.
* Study room schedules for each day will show on the display outside the door.
* Reservations will be forfeited if the room is unoccupied for 15 minutes after the start of the reservation.
* If there are questions about the study room booking, please see the Circulation Assistant at the first-floor desk.
* Please be polite to others who may be using the room.