If Zahnow Library does not have the book you are looking for, you can request it through MelCat, Michigan's statewide interlibrary loan service.
1. You can search MelCat by selecting the link on the library's homepage or by selecting the MelCat link after you have done a search in the library's catalog using either the Classic Catalog or Search With Zahnow interface.
|MelCat Link in Search With Zahnow search results.|
|MelCat Link in Classic Catalog|
|MelCat Link on the Library's Homepage|
2. Select the Get This for Me link located at the left side of the screen.
3. Select Saginaw Valley Statue University from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter your SVSU username and password. Do not enter anything in the library card or name boxes. Hit Submit.
5. Once your request has been submitted successfully, the book will be sent from the lending library to Saginaw Valley State University. It typically takes about a week for the book to arrive. Once we receive it, we will notify you via your SVSU email that it is available to be picked up at the library's first floor circulation desk.
For more information about MelCat, please click here.