Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is the Course Support/Embedded Librarian Program?
Online Course Librarians work collaboratively with faculty to provide research assistance and relevant research information to students within their Canvas classroom.
- We will need to be added as a Teaching Assistant (TA) in Canvas in order to create library discussion boards, post tutorials, research guides, relevant research materials, and send emails to students.
- Please work with us to determine how active you would like us to be with regards to your class.
- We can create customized tutorials and research guides for your class.
- We will provide our individual contact information and availability to the students to create a more personalized research experience.
- We can schedule online office hours for research help.
- We can help you load your content into your Canvas classroom.
- We can assist in researching subjects or new topics for your classes, please discuss this with your library liaison.
- To have a Course Support/Embedded Librarian added your class, please contact your library liaison or Michelle Strasz, Research & Course Support Librarian, email@example.com or 989-964-7094.
Head of Research Services